21 AND OVER ONLY
Out of concern for their safety, no children or infants are allowed into this event. No one under 21 may enter the event.
- You must have a valid driver’s license or other government issued form of I.D. that verifies legal drinking age of 21. No exceptions!
- Out of concern for their safety, no children or pets will be allowed into the event.
- Driving while impaired is ILLEGAL. Drinking and driving do not mix so know your limits and have a plan in place to get yourself to your destination after the event. If your plan includes a non-drinking designated driver, the driver must still be at least 21 years of age to enter the event. Regrettably, we cannot offer a discounted ticket to designated drivers as this has been determined to be illegal by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.
- Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
- We reserve the right, in our discretion, to remove any individuals for visible intoxication or other behavioral issues. You will be escorted out of the event and not allowed back in.
- Must be properly attired.
- We reserve the right to check all bags, purses, backpacks, etc.
- By law, attendees may only sample each beer only once. Multiple samples of the same beer are not allowed.
- Attendees will be provided with a glass for tasting. No other glassware is permitted.